Your smart girl will love being a mechanical engineer as she learns how to use mechanical and coding concepts to build and program a sensor-activated smart fan. Learners will understand how to use the RGB ultrasonic sensor, fan module, and block-based coding. This kit also comes with fun customization options!
What’s in a kit?
- Activity Supplies
- Activity Guide
- Coding Instructions
- Optical Illusion Attachments
- Affirmation Stickers
- Collectible Cards of Inspiring STEM Women
What to expect?
- Creative Exploration: Our design is optimized for the highest doses of fun, learning, and delight every step of the way, and to make sure of that, we tested it with 50 girls aged 6 to 12 during development.
- Career-Focused Knowledge Building: Explore a core STEM concept within the context of the career that uses it to solve real-world problems.
- Useful End Product: Your smart girl is not just doing STEM “stuff”, she will have a cool product that she can enjoy and show off proudly.
- All Fun, No Stress: We did all the research so you don’t need to be the expert. It’s perfect for a bonding activity with your smart girl.
- Easy to Execute: All materials are provided with multi-modal instructions; print and video so that you can pick the best one for your learner.
- In order to use your smart device to its full capabilities, you must download the required software to a Windows or Mac computer. The software is NOT compatible with Chromebooks.